- Increase Certified Professionals to 300 statewide
- Increase Membership by 50% by 2020
- Present 5 Regional Training opportunities fall/spring beginning 2018-2020
- Develop a tool kit for members containing contact information to I&R Professionals, best practices, partnership ideas, and tips for grant writing. Access to Texas I&R expertise map
- Continually improve and update TAIRS website with content and member friendly links to professional development curriculum through webinars/videos
- Offer social media tools like Facebook groups for members with a goal of 1,000 members by 2020.
- Work closely with the State to standardize training for all state funded I&R programs, Hotlines, and services.
- Provide members with networking opportunities
Texas Alliance of Information & Referral Systems